Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Assignment 1: HTML Resume

Caitlin J. Billeter

My name is Caitlin Billeter, I am from Williamsburg, Va. I am 21 years old and I am a senior at James Madison University. I come from a family of four kids with an addition to the family of four dogs, and a grouchy hedgehog. Growing up, I have always been surrounded with many very talented people. Art has always been in my life, including being in both concert and marching band in highschool and even in the Marching Royal Dukes here at JMU. My grandmother was the one responsible for the fine arts playing a large role on my life, that's why I am here today!

College Education:

I am currently a senior at James Madison University. Although I am a fourth year, I have to extend my schooling here for another year. When I first was accepted into the art program here at JMU, I began as a graphic design student. After trying to get my general education classes, and the general art classes out of the way, a professor had convinced me to change my concentration to Interior design. After two years of studying in the concentration of interior design, I had realized that I had made a major mistake and had changed back, once again, to graphic design. Hence the reason why I am a little behind. Since taking classes, I have grown to love graphic design and hope to have a bright future in this field!

Experience in Graphic Design:

I have unfortunately have had very little experience in the world of graphic design. I have though, been asked to design shirts for friends and family, and even a few jerseys for a couple of local hockey teams back in Williamsburg. I am hoping to try to get an internship this summer in order to get a leg up in the real world.

Favorite Graphic Design Sites:

Here is a list of a few sites that inspire me:
>graphicdesignblogs.org
>logofaves.com
>positivespaceblog.com
>logodesignlove.com
>justcreativedesign.com


>Email Me!
>My Blog!(Under Construction)
>Class Information Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment